Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott might not have a contract, but that isn’t going to stop him from helping out around the community.
Texas was hit with an unusual “freeze” that has left many without power and/or water. Like he has done so many times, Dak Prescott is stepping up. The quarterback and fellow Texas resident Matthew McConaughey are paying for meals during this difficult time for families.
Opening an emergency weather shelter for nearly 1,000 homeless individuals in Dallas at the Convention Center has been our most difficult task. But we are thankful and encouraged that @McConaughey and @dak are sending support to purchase meals for the individuals and families.
— OurCalling (@ourcalling) February 18, 2021
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Dak Prescott is such a beloved member of the Dallas community, and many people were decked out in Cowboys gear as they were receiving help from OurCalling.
The Dallas Cowboys and Dak Prescott are a match made in heaven. While he is one hell of a football player, he might be an even better guy. Similarly to other great players around the league, Dak Prescott has fully inserted himself into the community.
It’s time for Jerry Jones to do what makes sense and lock Dak Prescott up for the long term.