Mark Cuban is always two steps ahead of the rest of the NBA. Athletes have continued exploring NFTs as well as even getting paid in Bitcoin, which very well could be the future of transactions. Mark Cuban, a known innovator also joined the party by allowing his team not only to accept bitcoin but the currency Dogecoin as a form of payment.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Houston Rockets also accept the cryptocurrency as well:
🚀 𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘
💰 Now accepting PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, GUSD, USDC, Pax & BUSD 💰 pic.twitter.com/lHYYIxBMAY
— Houston Rockets (@HoustonRockets) April 19, 2021
Welcome to the future of transactions.