Dalvin Cook’s former girlfriend is trying to lay low on Social Media.
The former girlfriend of Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook alleged Tuesday he physically abused her, causing a concussion and holding her hostage in his home, according to a Dakota County District Court lawsuit. Cook addressed the civil suit at a press conference yesterday at Vikings practice.
Dalvin Cook Speaks On Lawsuit By Former Girlfriend Alleging Assault https://t.co/Jom055PxWQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Gracelyn Trimble accused Cook of “giving me a concussion, leaving a scar on my face and taking me through hell.”
Now it appears she’s doing some scrubbing on Social Media. Twitter users found an old tweet where it appears she’s threatening to murder a guy named Sheldon.
Wouldn’t shock me if more old tweets came about. When there’s one there’s usually more.
The Vikings said it immediately notified the NFL about the lawsuit. “We are in the process of gathering more information and will withhold further comment at this time,” a team statement said.
Cook was charged with misdemeanor battery for allegedly punching a woman outside a bar back in 2015, although a jury acquitted him in August 2015.
It appears as if Dalvin has a new girlfriend, who was spotted at a preseason game back in August.
Vikings Star Dalvin Cook’s GF Tokyo Jetz Spotted At Preseason Gamehttps://t.co/tJvWXFQGhg
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) August 17, 2021