You’re not crying, Dan Campbell is.
The Detroit Lions continue to lose in the most heartbreaking ways imaginable. 2021 has been no different for the Lions, and their losing ways have continued.
They lost another tough one this past weekend. Feels like deja vu.
The Lions are the first team in NFL history to lose on a GW FG of 50+ yards with no time left on the clock twice in a single season. pic.twitter.com/jHADPIaqiK
— NFL on CBS 🏈 (@NFLonCBS) October 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Following the heartbreaking loss, a very sad Lions Head Coach, Dan Campbell, stepped up to the podium and explained how hard it is to lose like that.
Dan Campbell, with tears in his eyes, says he wanted to win very badly.
Heartbreaking loss again this season.pic.twitter.com/l91np182BL
— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) October 10, 2021
The Lions have the ability to break any man, no matter how tough.
At least he cares…