Dana White has had enough of Jake Paul’s BS.
Paul has been calling out a bunch of UFC fighters and celebrities, but he seems to want no part of one potential fight. UFC superstar Amanda Nunes said she’d be willing to fight Jake Paul, but he has declined, saying he still has his sights set on fighting Dillon Danis.
Nah, I wouldn’t fight her, waste of time. No one knows who she is.”
“She’s the greatest, but she’s got one million followers on Instagram, s—ty engagement,” Paul said in the TMZ video. “There’s not a lot of hype there. Plus, there’s no history. I wanna knock out Dillon because we’ve been talkin’ s—t back and forth for two years, I’ve hooked up with his girlfriend, he’s all butt-hurt about it. There’s history there. And Dillon is Conor’s best friend, and I ultimately want Conor. So why would I waste my time doing some bulls—t s—t like that?”
Dana White has now responded to Jake Paul denying fight with Nunes.
“Amanda Nunes will knock that kid out,” White said via Shout! The Buffalo Podcast. “To even think about that guy fighting, he’s like, ‘I’m never going to fight a woman.’ You shouldn’t. You shouldn’t because she’ll put you in a coma. That guy is just some kid off the street. One of the big problems with him right now, he’s lucky there’s a pandemic. He’s talking smack about real people – real people that he could run into at a restaurant some night and things like that. This isn’t a real guy. This is just some kid on YouTube.”
- Is Steve Kerr Trolling Steph Curry Over His Shooting Prowess?
- Kyle Shanahan Addresses Rumors About Jimmy Garoppolo’s 2021 Status
- Yu Darvish Rumored to be Headed to Padres in Trade
- Dwayne Haskins Drawing Comparisons to Josh Rosen After Football Team Cuts Him
- JuJu’s Mom is Getting Death Threats Because He Dances on Opposing Logos
- James Harden Adds Two Teams to His Trade Wishlist
- Titans Place Linebacker on Injury List for a Bad Haircut
I gotta agree with Dana White here. The Paul’s might be able to compete in the ring with some celebrities, but they’re barking up the wrong tree if they think they can compete with MMA fighters. Amanda Nunes would absolutely demolish Jake Paul…no question.