UFC head honcho Dana White is weighing in on the newly-crowned Olympic wrestling medal winner Tamyra Mensah-Stock, whose infectious enthusiasm and love for her country has everyone talking about her epic speech following her win.
“I love representing the US. I freaking love living there,” beamed the wrestler, draped in the Stars and Stripes, when she was asked how it felt to appear for her country.
Wrestler Tamyra Mensah-Stock after winning gold: "I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there." pic.twitter.com/04JZ6BRobV
— Joe Kinsey (@JoeKinseyexp) August 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
UFC President Dana White commented on her speech:
“Congratulations Tamyra Stock for being the first black woman to win a wrestling gold medal. I love your energy, I love your positivity, and we couldn’t have a better representative of our country,” wrote White.
Congratulations Tamyra Stock for being the first black woman to win a wrestling gold medal. I love your energy, I love your positivity, and we couldn’t have a better representative of our country. pic.twitter.com/NE2S2tpBe0
— danawhite (@danawhite) August 3, 2021
If only Dana could figure out a way to get her in the UFC.
Her enthusiasm is pretty awesome. I feel like she’s from a totally different decade.