Aaron Rodgers is now engaged and living it up with Shailene Woodley. But before then he had a long relationship with former NASCAR driver Danica Patrick.
Patrick has since said that she’s past the whole Aaron Rodgers breakup, and appears to be doing just fine. Although, it seems like she was on a mission when she was with Aaron. She wanted to fix his stained relationship with his family.
“She was working on bringing everyone back together, and at one point, they were on speaking terms again,” a source tells Us Weekly exclusively of the former racing driver, 38, who “helped mend” the tension between her then-boyfriend, 36, and his relatives. “Now, who knows what’s going on.”
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The source would go on to say that Danica Patrick had a hard time with the Rodgers family tension.
“It was tough for her to be in a relationship with somebody who’s not close to his family,” the source adds. “But she was there for him no matter what.”
As the post mentions, it remains unclear whether Aaron Rodgers talks to his family, yet. I’m leaning towards probably not.
Ya hate to see it.