Talk about a conflict of interest. Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson was one of the top performing kickers in fantasy this past week, regardless of the type of scoring or platform you use, it turns out his big day was great in real life, but in fantasy, well it cost him his week.
Carlson explained how he lost in fantasy to himself.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Raiders’ kicker picked up AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for Week 2 and while speaking to the media he broke the news that he lost his friendly fantasy football matchup this past weekend because of his performance in real life.
This is awesome: @Raiders kicker Daniel Carlson made 4 field goals in Week 2 and won AFC Special Teams Player of the Week.
The bad news? He was playing against himself in fantasy and contributed to his own loss 🤣pic.twitter.com/IcSBFc9k79
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 22, 2021
NFL players are just like us, they too want to play fantasy football.
Just strange to think that somehow fantasy football can affect guys on the field.
I doubt he would have shanked one just to win his fantasy week?