Ben Simmons has dominated any Sixers news for quite some time.
Here we are as the season is underway and all the talk is still revolving around Ben Simmons.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Team president Daryl Morey joined NBC Sports to give an update on Simmons’ situation and he had a bit of positive news on that front:
“Ben came in at the end of last week and said he had back stiffness and he’s dealing with some personal reasons off the court. Both we take very seriously, we’re working with Ben to provide every resource to help him with what is needed. He spoke to his teammates, things seem to be moving very much in a positive direction. We’re going to provide all the resources, give Ben what he needs, and get him out there as soon as we can.”
Simmons has four years left on his contract and without any way to trade him for equal value, they’re pretty much stuck with him for now.
Might as well make the best out of a bad situation.