Tragedy has struck a former NFL player. Molly Lillard, a standout University of Michigan volleyball player and daughter of New York Jets great Al Toon, was shot and killed by her husband in what police are calling an apparent murder-suicide, the Arizona Republic reported.
“A Scottsdale man suspected of fatally shooting his wife barricaded himself in his home and was later found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound on Sunday, according to the Scottsdale Police Department.”
Scottsdale police: Man fatally shoots wife, then self in front of their baby https://t.co/5ooRTf2PPT
— azcentral (@azcentral) April 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Shailene Woodley Pregnancy Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Molly was a standout volleyball player:
— Rob Reischel (@robreischel) April 13, 2021
According to ESPN, Toon has four children that are all standout athletes.
Toon was drafted No. 10 overall by the New York Jets in 1985. Condolences to the Toon family.