Robert Quinn has been a lone bright spot on a disappointing Bears team all season long.
The veteran pass rusher is having one hell of a career resurgence – currently sitting at third in the NFC with 14 sacks on the season. And early in the rivalry game against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, Quinn made his presence known.
After taking down the Packers QB in the first half, Robert Quinn mocked Rodgers’ patented belt celebration.
Robert Quinn does the belt after sacking Aaron Rodgers
— Tony Clements (@TonyCMKE) December 13, 2021
Robert Quinn’s celly would backfire, as Rodgers would finish the win with four touchdown passes, carving up the Bears secondary all night long.
On Monday, Davante Adams asked the question many were thinking: why add fuel to Aaron Rodgers fire?
Question….when has mocking the belt ever worked out well?? Lol
— Davante Adams (@tae15adams) December 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Despite Robert Quinn and the Bears going into the half with the lead, the Packers would come out of the gates and dominate all second half long.
Davante Adams continued his ridiculous season with ten catches for 121 yards and two touchdowns. And the Packers would go on to win by a comfortable 45-30 margin.
Maybe Robert Quinn will think twice before mocking Aaron Rodgers’ belt celly in the future.