The Stanley Cup has seen its fair share of liquids and solids throughout the years. An NHL player only dreams of one day being able to eat and drink out of the famous cup. Stanley Cup champion Lightnings have one player who has put together the most revolting concoction the Stanley Cup has ever seen. Lightning player Davis Savard decided to throw together a little stew of nastiness.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The 30-year-old went with caviar, scallops, and mashed potatoes.
Mathieu Joseph, his former teammate ate poutine from the trophy earlier this week.
Personally I think it should be cereal and beer only.
Everything else is just wrong. . .