Be careful what you post on Social Media. NBA player De’Aaron Fox hit the weight room hard during the offseason in preparation for the upcoming season. Fox turned to social media to post pics of his new frame, which caught fire. The pics quickly went viral, and it showed exactly how much work he put in during the offseason.
It’s just work pic.twitter.com/Naxv8G7hex
— De'Aaron Fox (@swipathefox) September 6, 2021
Shortly after the 23-year-old’s posts circulated, he was hit with a drug test.
According to Fox’s fiancé, Recee Caldwell, the league reached out to check in with Fox.
Fox’s weight gain is getting noticed… pic.twitter.com/bH9lxJjkYf
— James Ham (@James_HamNBCS) September 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Coincidence or is Big Brother watching?
Welcome to the modern day NBA world.
According to Kings play-by-play announcer Mark Jones, Fox already was up nine pounds over his previous playing weight back in late July.
This guy is prime for an MVP type season.