Clearly the Phoenix Suns are feeling loose coming in to Game 4 against the Los Angeles Clippers as Deandre Ayton showed up wearing a t-shirt with Devin Booker’s broken nose pictured on it.
Deandre Ayton is a savage for this 😂 pic.twitter.com/AkrEdhYHoY
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 27, 2021
I have no doubt the boys had a good laugh about it in the dressing room before the start of the game.
The former first overall pick, Ayton, has had a productive playoff stretch for the Suns and are just two wins away from a trip to the NBA Finals. You can also see how much fun Ayton was having in the pre-game warm-ups with teammates.
— NBA (@NBA) June 26, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Ayton even scored the first basket of the game as well! Game 5 of the series will take place on Monday June 28th at 9 P.M. eastern.