Could Deion Sanders be on the Florida State Seminoles’ radar?
“Coach Prime” has started his second season as the leader of the Jackson State football program, but many believe the job could be a stepping stone to something much bigger.
According to Pro Football Network’s Tony Pauline, the Florida State higher-ups are already eyeing Deion Sanders as a potential replacement for Mike Norvell following the 0-3 start to the season.
“I asked, ‘What happens if Mike Norvell goes undefeated the rest of the season?’ My source told me, there’s still a very good chance they bring Sanders in. […] It’s been something that’s been talked about and I’ve heard about since we got into Spring Football earlier this year. Deion Sanders to Florida State is very real.
“[…] There was a big push at Florida State, this was back in March, to bring Deion Sanders in as the new head coach,. There’s a faction, not decision-makers but influential people at Florida State who have the ear of the decision-makers.”
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After losing on Saturday, Deion Sanders’ Jackson State team is currently 2-1, and in second place in the SWAC East.
As for Mike Norvell, he has been an utter failure in his first two season at the helm at Florida State. After finishing 3-6 in year one, the Seminoles have yet to win so far in the second act.
If Florida State opts to pull the plug on Norvell early, perhaps they’ll make a run at Deion Sanders in an attempt to add some pizazz to the program.