Former NBA player Delonte West reportedly relapsed this week.
West was arrested Tuesday night after a strange encounter with Boynton Beach police officers.
“According to an incident report, obtained by WPTV-TV, cops say West was initially stopped by officers after he was yelling and banging on the glass doors at a police station in Boynton Beach.
Officers say West was yelling and cussing … while holding open bottles of beer and vodka.
In the report, cops say West tried to walk away from the scene, but he was ordered to stop and put down the drinks.
The officers say 38-year-old West initially complied, but then got up and put his hands inside his pants — ‘causing one of the cops on the scene to unholster their taser.
Cops say West then responded to verbal commands … and was ultimately cuffed and arrested — though officers note he “continued to be belligerent” in the back of a squad car.”
Delonte West was arrested Tuesday night after an encounter with Boynton Beach police, per @WPTV
West faces charges of resisting an officer without violence, disorderly intoxication and having an open container. pic.twitter.com/8Vag8q8A3X
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Court records indicate Delonte West has been hit with three charges of obstruction/resisting without violence, open container, and disorderly intoxication.
Last year Delonte West entered into a rehab facility with the help of Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.
Praying for Delonte.