Paul George is one of the NBA’s most polarizing players. He’s easily one of the most talked about players, and even though he’s a bonafide All-Star year in and year out, he gets a lotta crap from fans. Especially online. His teammate DeMarcus Cousins is not about the Paul George Hate. After George’s epic playoff night, Boogie took to the mic to defend PG.
“I don’t know where this trolling bull[expletive] comes from,” he said. “The internet controls the narrative about these players, it’s become foolish, man. I don’t understand the slander. That’s one of the most special players to ever lace his shoes up. Give this dude his flowers, man.”
DeMarcus Cousins doesn't get the PG hate 🗣 pic.twitter.com/BpkKp1fSWr
— ESPN (@espn) June 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“I don’t know where this trolling bulls—t has come from. The internet controls the narrative about these players. It's become foolish man. That’s one of the most special players to ever lace his shoes up. Give this dude his flowers man.”
– Boogie Cousins on Paul George pic.twitter.com/XCeXOilg3X
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) June 29, 2021
There’s no doubt Paul George is one of the best two-way players in the game, but when you give yourself a nickname like Playoff P, you’re opening yourself up to criticism.
He also makes a ton of money, and without a ring, it feels like his resume is missing something.
Plus he does choke from time to time. That’s plenty of reasons for the internet to go at him.
Subscribe on YouTube!