Dennis Rodman is a character that is ripe for the big screen. Rodman’s iconic 48 hours in Las Vegas back in 1998 when the Bulls were in the middle of the NBA Finals will now be the focus of Lionsgate’s newest project, 48 Hours in Vegas. The film that will capture Rodman’s relationship with the Bulls’ assistant GM Jerry Krause.
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The movie will be produced by Phil Lord, Chris Miller and Aditya Sood, according to Justin Kroll of Deadline.
Rodman will additionally lend a hand producing the upcoming movie.
The big question is, who the hell will play Dennis Rodman?
There’s not too many people on the planet who can capture Dennis’ essence. Whoever does, he better learn how to think like an absolute maniac.