Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury were set for their trilogy match for the WBC heavyweight championship was moved to October 9th following Fury testing positive for COVID.
The fight was originally set to take place on Saturday July 24th, but Fury pulled out due to COVID.
In a video by TMZ Sports, Wilder’s Fiancee, Telli Swift, is calling it B-S and says that Fury is just buying time to prepare.
Deontay Wilder’s fiancée, Telli Swift, is calling Tyson Fury’s COVID diagnosis straight up BS … telling TMZ Sports the boxer’s tryna buy time — ’cause he ain’t ready to go toe-to-toe with her man, the Bronze Bomber! https://t.co/NdFVAoBH4d
— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) July 17, 2021
“You’ve trained so hard, blood, sweat, and tears and then for someone to have COVID and Deontay’s fight with torn biceps, broken fingers, burns on his arms, and he still fought,” Swift explained to TMZ.
Fury and Wilder fought to a draw in their first match back in December of 2018, but then Fury was able to win by corner stoppage in the 7th round in their second meeting.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Wilder hasn’t fought since that loss to Fury back in February of 2020.
Telli Swift is still calling out Fury and expects her man to take it home the third time around.