Joey Bosa and the Chargers defensive front was in Derek Carr’s kitchen early and often during Monday Night Football.
The veteran quarterback was under duress all night long, and could never get into a rhythm during the 28-14 loss Vegas took at SoFi Stadium.
After the game, Joey Bosa didn’t mince words when talking about how he felt Derek Carr crumbled once he got hit a few times.
“We knew once we hit him a few times, he really gets shook,” Bosa said at the time. “And you saw on [Christian Covington‘s fourth-quarter] sack he was pretty much curling into a ball before we even got back there.
Derek Car was asked about the Joey Bosa comments this week. And he admitted that it got to him.
“I just thought it was unfortunate that he’d even think to say it,” Carr said. “Maybe he was just trying to get under my skin. Which, he did piss me off. So, good job for that. But that’s not a bad thing, either.”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Derek Carr had his worst game of the season against Joey Bosa and the Chargers. He threw for 196 yards with two touchdowns and a pick.
The overall outcome of the game on Monday wasn’t exactly Carr’s fault, but it didn’t help that he wasn’t allowed to get comfortable all night, and it appears that a blueprint to beating the Raiders offense has been figured out.
Derek Car will have an opportunity to get his revenge on Joey Bosa and the Chargers when the two teams face off Week 17 in Las Vegas.