Russell Westbrook’s unfortunate nickname is once again being brought up.
The Los Angeles Lakers superstar guard Russell Westbrook is slowly starting to gel with fellow superstars LeBron James, Anthony Davis, and Carmelo Anthony.
Although Westbrook had a nice game earlier in the week, he’s still shooting pretty poorly. Which is totally his MO.
Worst shot of all time 🧱pic.twitter.com/ceI3qQqoK0
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Former Lakers sharp shooter Derek Fisher accidentally ( or purposely you decide) called Russell ‘Russell Westbrick’ while talking about Russ in the Lakers post game show.
"Russell Westbrick" 😂pic.twitter.com/jtbHWL36z5
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 3, 2021
Russell brings a lot to the table, but pure shooting just isn’t one of his specialties.
You take the good with the bad when it comes to Russell Westbrick. I mean Westbrook.