Former NBA player Deron Williams defeated former NFL running back Frank Gore in a split decision Saturday on the prelims for the Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley rematch.
Deron Williams has been training for many years, while he also sported a very nice height and reach advantage which proved to be too much for the former running back.
Here are a flurry of punches from Williams in the second round.
— SHOWTIME Boxing (@ShowtimeBoxing) December 19, 2021
— SHOWTIME SPORTS (@SHOsports) December 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
When the judges read the scorecards, many were left wondering how it was even a split decision. One judge scored it 38-37 Williams, one saw it 38-37 Gore, while another judge saw it 40-35 Williams.
Williams also went on to say in his post-match press-conference that this would be his “one and done” as a boxer.