Derrick Rose has had a career resurgence with the New York Knicks. And now, he has even more reason to be excited about his future.
On Tuesday night, D-Rose took to social media to announce that he officially got engaged with his longtime girlfriend, Alaina Anderson.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Derrick Rose’s new fiancee, Alaina Anderson, commented on the post.
“A WIFE!!!! I love you!!!! 😍😍😍 MRS ROSE TO YALL LOL,” she wrote.
Derrick Rose and Anderson have two kids together (Layla Malibu Rose and London Marley Rose). Derrick also has a kid from a previous relationship, Derrick Rose Jr., who was born in 2012.
Congratulations to the Rose family!
Check out more of Alaina Anderson below: