While the New York Knicks had an extremely successful season, Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks proved to be too much for their scrappy squad.
Young was lights out all series long, and the Hawks were able to win the series after five games with their convincing win on Wednesday night.
While New York sputtered throughout the series, point guard Derrick Rose was able to show that he still has a lot of good basketball left in the tank. The 32-year-old Rose was averaging 22.8 points through the first four games of the playoff series before some injuries seemed to slow him down in Game 5.
Even as the Knicks fans taunted Trae Young all series long, Derrick Rose had nothing but praise for the electric young Hawks guard. And he even gifted Trae a jersey with a written message on it after the series concluded.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 3, 2021
“Keep Leading King,” Derrick Rose wrote to Trae Young.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After D-Rose continued to praise the Hawks superstar, Trae took to social media to share how much impact Rose has had on his game.
— Trae Young (@TheTraeYoung) June 3, 2021
Derrick Rose’s contract is set to expire this offseason, and while he has showed interest in staying with the Knicks, there is a lot of unknown surrounding the former MVP.
While Trae Young looks like he’ll be in Atlanta for many years to come, Derrick Rose will hope to continue to prove that he can be a difference-maker in the NBA.