DeSean Jackson was let go by the Los Angeles Rams after the team tried to find a trade for him. After the dust settled, Jackson was able to sign with the Las Vegas Raiders who are in a world of panic after all of the off-field drama surrounding the team this year.
One thing the team did need was another field spreader like DeSean Jackson. He was able to snag 8 catches for 221 yards and 1 touchdown in his 6 games with the Rams.
On Sunday night, Jackson looks to make a splash on the field with his play, but also with his new cleats.
The cleats were designed by Joe Castro. They feature a skull and cross bones, a signature of the Raiders logo.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
DeSean Jackson has always had a hard time staying healthy, limiting him to just 5 and 3 games over the two previous seasons in Philadelphia.
At least he will look good for his entrance on to the Las Vegas scene as they host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday Night Football.