Thorn in Deshaun Watson’s side, Lawyer Tony Buzbee, released several text messages and social media posts that he says were exchanged between the football star and some of his accusers. In one of the messages released by Buzbee’s office, text messages were exchanged between Watson and one of his accusers.
Watson allegedly sent flight confirmation along with info regarding a suite that he rented for the massage. The messages claim Watson also asked the massage therapist where he could rent a massage table before saying he would get one from his “team.” Messages between the Atlanta-based therapist and Watson also show a picture of an unknown woman wearing a sports bra and shorts where Watson responded, “something like this is fine. It’s hot here.” It’s not clear what caused him to send the photo.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
There are also several other messages that were released by Buzbee, as well as some old tweets talking about massages.
Check out the alleged messages below:
Watson clearly has a fetish he was trying to fulfill. It’s unfortunate it’s going to cost him his career, most likely.