Former LSU and current Kansas head football coach Les Miles was accused of sexually harassing a female intern during his time at LSU. While reports indicate that Miles settled that lawsuit, an internal investigation was launched into LSU’s handling of the situation.
For a long time, the details of the Les Miles allegations weren’t really known. Until today. USA Today revealed accusations from multiple different students.
“Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone, making them feel uncomfortable and, on at least one occasion, kissing a student and suggesting they go to a hotel after telling her he could help her career.”
Trending from Side Action
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Miles has been the head coach of the Kansas football team since 2018 despite them knowing about his checkered past. Over his tenure at Kansas, Miles has enjoyed little-to-no success. After a winless 0-9 2020 season, Miles is now an abysmal 3-18 as Kansas’ head football coach.
While the off the field stuff is the most striking reason why Les Miles shouldn’t be in college football, there really is no argument for keeping him around anyways.