It’s something no NBA player wants to talk about, the embarrassing moment when they poop their pants during a game. Apparently this is a thing. The one player who openly admitted to having that problem was Paul Pierce, who made a confession in front of the NBA community. He said his wheelchair exit in the 2008 Finals was actually just an emergency bathroom stop.
Watch Pierce’s confession below:
Paul Pierce on getting taken off the court in a wheelchair 11 years ago: "I have a confession to make: I just had to go to the bathroom." pic.twitter.com/nKTFXnHnZU
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) June 6, 2019
Trending from Side Action
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Shaq Shoots His Shot With Baylor’s DiDi Richards’ Mother
- Daughter of Ex-NFL Star Dies in Apparent Murder-Suicide
- It Appears Dwight Howard, Te’a Cooper Have Broken Up
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Speaking with TrueHoop, Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker explained that he’s seen a couple of players, who were sporting white shorts, that had a “little accident” in the backside.
“I’ve seen a couple white shorts where you see someone had a little accident on the back. Just ask any equipment manager.”
I get that accidents happen, but these are young men who should have no issues controlling their bowels. Unless these guys are going commando, I don’t understand why that would happen.
What a messy story.