Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker called out his girlfriend Kendall Jenner and she responded right back to him.
Everything started when Kendall posted on her Instagram Story that she was getting serious about Halloween, and naturally she was carving pumpkins to get in the festive mood. Kendall created a jack-o’-lantern carving station and showed off two of the pumpkins she seemingly created.
Devin Booker took to Twitter and wrote, “Pumpkin dont count if you used a stencil.”
Kendall took notice and responded.
i feel personally attacked https://t.co/p8uFlWmIky
— Kendall (@KendallJenner) October 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Here’s the pumpkin in question:
was this supposed to be frightening? because if that was the goal, i’m sorry, these cutest pumpkins i’ve ever seen pic.twitter.com/JLMCRUxivE
— ؘ (@haiIeybiber) October 19, 2021
Looks like DBook is ready for the regular season to kick off. Expect to see Kendall at some Suns games this year.
Check out more of Booker’s girlfriend below: