To vaccinate or not to vaccinate, that’s the question.
Phoenix Suns superstar Devin Booker has COVID. The boyfriend to Kendall Jenner made the big reveal on a Twitch stream. According to Booker, he no long has any taste or smell, but those are really the only major symptoms he’s feeling. Booker says he’s about a week in but he’ll be back in no time.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Devin Booker on his Twitch stream (https://t.co/tm4EgGPJBg) confirms he has COVID-19. Said it has been about a week and he'll be back in no time. He said he's straight right now and the worst part is no taste and smell. He did not want to say if he has been vaccinated or not.
— Kellan Olson (@KellanOlson) September 27, 2021
As a result of Booker having COVID, he’ll miss the start of training camp.
As far as if Booker has been vaccinated, hard to say. Booker didn’t address whether or not he’s received the vaccine.
Makes you wonder…