Dillon Brooks’ baby mama Heather is not very happy with the Memphis Grizzlies.
Dillon Brooks, the Memphis Grizzlies star forward, is expected to return to the court soon. Brooks hasn’t played since the Grizzlies was eliminated from the 2021 NBA playoffs by the Utah Jazz.
However it seems Brooks could be cleared to play any day now.
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
His baby mama is probably not waiting for his return. What she would like is help with her child they share.
Heather took to Instagram to call out her Baby Daddy’s employer. She put the Grizzlies on Blast.
“Yo again? Why not just follow me if you want to watch my page every day”
Can you just ask your player to help because I’m struggling to feed my daughter while you’re watching my page”
“Do something productive instead of being nosey,” Dillon Brooks baby mama Heather added.
Not sure who’s in charge of the Memphis Grizzlies social media, but clearly someone is keeping an eye on Dillons Brooks’ off the court drama.
Check out some pics of Dillon Brooks’ baby mama below: