Los Angeles Dodgers batter Max Muncy was flashed with a laser pointer during his critical at bat in the ninth inning with two outs and a man on second base on Friday night.
The game was being played in New York at Citi Field as a Mets fan tried to distract Muncy. The game was even stopped for a minute as the umpire realized.
Max Muncy just got flashed with a laser pointer pic.twitter.com/OptDP3OAFi
— Dillard Barnhart (@BarnHasSpoken2) August 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While Muncy did strike out eventually in the at-bat, karma seemed to be on the Dodgers side as they went on to win 6-5 in extra innings.
Stay classy Mets fans.