It’s elementary my Dear Watson.
It was reported last night that the Miami Dolphins and Houston Texans agreed to trade terms for Deshaun Watson. But first something has to happen before the trade actually goes through. Miami is asking that Watson’s legal issues are resoloved before the trade officially goes through.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Houston Chronicle reports Dolphins & Texans have agreed on trade terms for Watson, but Dolphins want his legal issues resolved before consummating deal (good luck with that).Chronicle suggests Ross wants clarity from Goodell on length of potential suspension (good luck with that)
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) October 26, 2021
Of course Watson’s legal issues are far from over, and Watson has no intention of settling with his accusers. 20 plus lawsuits can go away if Watson wants to open up his pocketbook. There’s also the tricky issue of the NFL handing down a suspension on Watson.
Sounds like he’s going to be stuck in Houston for a while.