If you follow Herschel Walker’s post-playing days at all, you know that he’s a big Donald Trump guy. Walker and his son often take to social media to share their outlandish takes on politics, culture, and everything in between.
Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker Gets Banned From TikTokhttps://t.co/staK7p0L8I
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 12, 2021
Herschel Walker Opposes Black Americans Receiving Slave Reparationshttps://t.co/doeSrDyqQx
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 22, 2021
Herschel Walker even wanted to re-do the entire 2020 presidential election because he believed it was illegally stolen from Donald Trump.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now, Donald Trump is giving back to Herschel Walker in what may just be America’s weirdest love fest. Trump thinks Walker would make a great politician, and is urging him to run for Senate in Georgia.
“Wouldn’t it be great if the legendary Herschel Walker ran for the United States Senate in Georgia?” Donald Trump wrote in an official statement. “He would be unstoppable, just like he was when he played for the Georgia Bulldogs, and in the NFL. He is also a GREAT person. Run, Herschel, Run!”
Former President Trump releases a statement encouraging Herschel Walker to run for U.S. Senate in Georgia pic.twitter.com/77VQawgFtP
— Stephanie Myers (@_StephanieMyers) March 10, 2021
I think I speak for more than just myself when I say, “no, Herschel, no.”