With Donald Trump’s Twitter account being suspended, his son, Donald Trump Jr., has been forced to carry the load.
He’s been heavily outspoken when it comes to the national government as well as lashing out at sports figures who have voiced their opinions.
Unsurprisingly, Donald Trump Jr. is proud of Kyrie Irving for standing by his guns with his decision not to get the COVID vaccine.
When the Nets announced that Kyrie would not be with the team until he took the shot, Trump Jr. weighed in.
Kyrie just sacrificed more than Kaepernick ever did! https://t.co/bMNryRnIlI
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kyrie Irving is currently in a situation where h would be leaving millions of dollars on the table if he remains unvaccinated.
Similarly, Colin Kaepernick sacrificed being signed by any NFl team when he became the first NFL player who knelt for the National Anthem.
Even if I guess you could say both Kyrie Irving and Colin Kaepernick “sacrificed” something in their situations, it’s kind of hard to compare on thing to the other.
This feels like a major reach by Donald Trump Jr.