Trump versus Biden, in the ring? Celebrity boxing matches are the thing these days, so why not pit a former President against a current one. This week boxing and Trump became a thing, when it was annoucned he and Don Jr. would be doing commentary on the Evander Holyfield fight.
Donald Trump To Call Holyfield-Belfort Alternate Telecast With His Son Donald Trump Jr.https://t.co/MUiuuymIFr
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now all that boxing talk has apparently got Trump ready to rumble. On Thursday, Trump was asked if he would fight anybody in the boxing ring, and of course he wants to fight Joe Biden.
“I think Biden would go down within the first few seconds.”
Donald Trump wants to box Joe Biden…expect a lot of this commentary on Saturday pic.twitter.com/lJFZOFG32z
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 9, 2021
Don Jr. recently took to Instagram to point out how young his father looks as of late.
Perhaps Donald Trump is using the Cream and the Clear?