Now that Dr. Dre is single and ready to mingle, he can bring anyone he wants with him to a sporting event. Dr. Dre’s alleged mistress Kili Anderson, was front and center at the Los Angeles Rams game with the rapping legend this past weekend. Kili Anderson was being dragged into the music mogul’s ongoing divorce, which is now settled.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Check out Dre with his former mistress below:
Dr. Dre was ordered to pay his ex-wife, Nicole Young, about $3.5 million in yearly support, according to court documents.
Dre started paying the monthly sum of $293,306 this past August.
Of course Dre can take whoever he wants to the game for that kind of spousal support payment.
Check out more of Dre’s former mistress below: