Drew Brees post NFL career path is starting to materialize. A month after announcing his retirement from the NFL and his long-rumored decision to join NBC Sports, Drew Brees has his first announced role with the network.
Brees will call Notre Dame football games this season for the network, working alongside Mike Tirico.
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“NBC Sports’ Drew Brees, who will serve as a game analyst for Notre Dame football this season and played for the Boilermakers from 1997-2000, placing third in the 2000 Heisman Trophy race, will be in the booth as his alma mater takes the field against the Irish. Brees will be joined by NBC Sports’ Mike Tirico (play-by-play) and Kathryn Tappen (sideline) throughout the 2021 season.”
Drew also stopped by practice to check in :
We can't wait to team up with you in the fall during our season.☘️
— Notre Dame Football (@NDFootball) April 29, 2021
We all know Brees is being groomed to take over for Chris Collinsworth.
This is a big first step in that direction.