Do you guys have any drinks in here?!
A wild event happened during the Baltimore Ravens game today where a drunk fan climbed in to the Ravens radio broadcast booth looking for drinks.
Insane moment on Ravens radio as a fan tries to climb into the broadcast booth looking for a drink: pic.twitter.com/RIA8lQjk4v
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) October 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
You can hear the audio being dropped after one of the commentary asking “what are you doing” to the random fan.
I mean it makes sense. The Ravens were getting destroyed so why not have a couple extra drinks to forget the game, right?
The Ravens ended up losing 41-17 at home to their division rivals the Cincinnati Bengals Sunday afternoon.