What a night to be a Dodgers fan.
Los Angeles Dodgers Outfielder Chris Taylor walked off the Dodgers straight into the playoffs with an epic home run in the 9th inning, beating the Cardinals in the exciting Wild Card Game. Following the game, a shirtless possibly drunk Max Scherzer gave a pretty awesome interview.
Dare I say an All timer.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While some think Scherzer was drunk, others believe his slurred voice was a result of the echoing in his headset.
You be the judge:
Max Scherzer: "You gotta get rid of this echo… I'm drunk… whatever…" pic.twitter.com/lzYF2EathL
— Zak (@CaramelPhd) October 7, 2021
The fact that he admitted he was drunk surely means he was drunk. But was the crazy slurring the echo thing??
How much could he have pounded in such a short period of time anyway.