Dustin Johnson’s cool head is one of his greatest strengths. However, after winning his first Masters and slipping on that distinctive Green Jacket, it all proved to be too much for the 36-year-old as he fought back tears in his post-victory interview.
He also got a little frisky with his partner, Paulina Gretzky.
Congrats… on everything, Dustin Johnson. pic.twitter.com/UpdLMuuUsl
— Colin Cowherd (@ColinCowherd) November 15, 2020
Present sure on the hot mic, Paulina and Dustin were talking about tearing up. Paulina said she did too. And DJ responded, “cool.” pic.twitter.com/VmwJ4kBnm7
— Trevor Reaske (@TrevorReaske) November 15, 2020
Four years on from his first major victory, Johnson is having a 2020 to remember. A huge win at Augusta, his first Tour Championship title, two further PGA Tour victories and a return to the world No. 1 spot.
- Coach Mike Leach Has Issues with Covid-19 Protocols
- Adrian Peterson Sends a Message to D.C. Football Team Ahead of Upcoming Game
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
Plus he has Paulina.
Check out more of DJ’s better half below: