Dwight Howard’s hot streak continues. Last year 33-year-old NBA player Dwight Howard raised eyebrows after he began dating 22-year-old college basketball player Teá Cooper. During a recent interview with Basketball News podcast The Rematch with Etan Thomas, Dwight talked about wanting to return to the Lakers. And in the interview, he casually dropped that his wife plays professional basketball for the LA Sparks and how much he loves married life.
Dwight did not give the exact details on when the two wed however, but it was pretty much news to everyone.
Dwight is an NBA champion, eight-time All-Star, eight-time All-NBA Team honoree, five-time All-Defensive Team member, and three-time Defensive Player of the Year.
- Jack Nicklaus Wants to Keep Politics Out of Golf After His Guy Lost
- More SEC Postponments on the Way This Weekend
- Mark Cuban and John Legend Get into it Politically on Twitter
- Victor Oladipo’s Twin Sister Has Issues with Myles Turner
- Is Jimmy Garoppolo Already on His Way Out of San Francisco
But more importantly Dwight has five children by five women, and most of the relationships with his baby’s mothers are pretty testy. Last month his eldest son went on IG, and blasted Dwight for allegedly being a deadbeat dad.
But hey, Dwight always keeps it moving.
Check out his wife below: