The Wades are making moves. Dwyane Wade’s daughter, Zaya Wade, is supposedly going to get a seat at the table in Michelle Obama’s latest Becoming project. The teen will be one of several young people to sit down and have a conversation with the former first lady.
“Life is a beautiful process of becoming myself,” Zaya told her social media followers. “Who better to talk about Becoming than with Michelle Obama,” Wade asked her followers.
Zaya’s conversation with Mrs. Obama will supposedly revolve around the new edition of the former first lady’s memoir:
“Being honest about who I am and sharing my story in Becoming was one of the most freeing experiences of my life,” Michelle shared in a recent Instagram post. “And one of the highlights of my experience was hearing from so many of you and getting into the kind of deep, honest conversations that leave everyone feeling more connected and nourished,” the former first lady said.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
D-Wade reacted to the meeting:
Proud Dad🖤 https://t.co/Z1jYUC4VOL
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) March 4, 2021
The Wades are all about getting a seat at the table.
Bravo to them for embracing change.