Detroit Red Wings captain Dylan Larkin knows the price of stadium beers is absurd nowadays.
During warmups before the game against the Islanders earlier in the month, Larkin was skating near the boards when he bumped the glass a little bit too hard. The collision caused the fan sitting in the first row to spill his beer.
Dylan Larkin felt so bad, that he skated over to a coach on the bench and had the man brought $20 so he could buy himself another beer prior to the game.
Check out the video:
Larkin knows those arena beers are expensive 😂👏pic.twitter.com/KqRG278BLm
— Hockey Night in Canada (@hockeynight) December 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Dylan Larkin just gained a fan in myself and many other hockey fans with this classy gesture.
Despite Detroit currently enduring a long rebuild, it appears as though they have a true leader in Larkin. So far on the year he has 15 goals to go along with 14 assists.
The future is bright for Dylan Larkin and perhaps the Red Wings franchise.