Tom Brady is a baaaad man.
Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play the Philadelphia Eagles this Super Wild Card weekend.
Philadelphia defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon knows a thing or two about facing Tom Brady.
Tampa Bay beat Philadelphia in Week 6, 28-22.
“This guy, he’s a trained killer, and he knows how to play good offense and what he needs to do to keep his offense on track, so it’s going to be a big-time challenge,” Gannon said Wednesday.
Eagles DC Jonathan Gannon just described Tom Brady as a “trained killer.”
— Tim McManus (@Tim_McManus) January 11, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Eagles are entering the game 18th in points allowed and 10th in yards allowed.
“The run game, passing game, rush and cover, cover and rush, being in the right spots, winning our leverage side a little bit more. I’ve always thought we tackled pretty well. If you look at the Tampa game, I don’t think we tackled as well as we have in some other games. Some of that was them; some was us. So, just we know to be in this game, our execution level has to be high,” Gannon said.
Brady finished the 2021 regular season as the leader in passing touchdowns (43) and passing yards (5,316).
Tom is proof age is just a number.
Should be an amazing weekend of football.