Former Seattle Seahawks safety Earl Thomas and his wife, Nina, have had a rocky relationship. Their very public marriage has had its fair share of problems, and apparently last Christmas was another one of them.
According to TMZ, Nina invited Earl to spend the holiday with her and her parents even though she had already filed for divorce. She thought it would be a nice gesture and Earl could be with his kids. However, she claims Earl decided to go out drinking the night before, and came back belligerent and unruly in the morning.
She claims he came back screaming in the yard, so she locked the house, and that’s when Earl Thomas went off the rails.
Nina says that Earl “was irate and beating on the windows of the house.” Nina then said she called Earl’s mother to try to call him down, but even after she arrived he was “still in front of the house screaming obscenities and clearly enraged.”
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
According to the report, Earl also punched a hole through one of the windows, and was bleeding everywhere.
Based on some of these Earl Thomas stories, I think he might legitimately need help. Something could be off with him mentally. We’ve seen many NFL players lose their minds after their playing days, and let’s just hope Earl Thomas can figure out a way to move past his outbursts.