There’s man strength, then there’s Saquon Barkley’s leg strength. New York Giants running Saquon Barkley has one of the strongest set of legs in the league, they’re the kind of legs that makes you feel bad about missing leg day. A picture of Saquon’s legs surfaced on Twitter, and boy, were they impressive.
Saquon’s legs even caught the attention of former Giants QB Eli Manning.
Eli dropped a dime of a comment.
Please stop photoshopping my legs onto your body. https://t.co/SkoogjQNHQ
— Eli Manning (@EliManning) July 15, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Saquon reacted to Eli’s comment:
— Saquon Barkley (@saquon) July 15, 2021
Some typical reactions below:
“When did Saquon morph into a Gears of War character?”
“Imagine an leg jumping, arm tackling defensive back seeing this at full speed… Lmaooo,” wrote another.
“lord your ACLs have no choice but to obey what the thighs and calves say to do,”
Let’s hope Saquon can get in a full season. Those legs need to be running people over on a football field, or else what’s the point of having them.