Michael Strahan is getting all the surprises today. This morning the New York Giants announced they would retire Michael Strahan’s No. 92 in November. Strahan missed the team announcement because he was in the midst of his daily Good Morning America episode. They found a creative way to reveal to Strahan that he’d receive one of the NFL’s highest individual honors.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It involved Eli Manning jumping out of a box.
Justin Tuck and Jessie Armstead also appeared on the show.
— Sportskeeda Pro Football (@SKProFootball) September 1, 2021
Strahan seemed genuinely confused, and Eli really sold it.
That’s a pretty special moment, one Strahan will certainly never forget.