Eric Dickerson is all about that pregame sex.
Dickerson was a record-breaking running back in the NFL. His 2,105 rushing yards in the 1984 season, his second with the Rams, is still the league’s single-season record.
So what was his pregame routine like when he broke the record?
According to Dickerson, lots of sex.
— Green Light with Chris Long (@greenlight) December 29, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Twitter had some thoughts on his Dickerson’s Sex:
Congrats on the sex to Eric Dickerson. https://t.co/vBXmByvzwG
— Adam Levitan (@adamlevitan) December 30, 2021
Pony Up baby ✌️🐎 https://t.co/A6fsX5wbsE
— píerre 👨🎨🇫🇷 (@Bartolo055) December 30, 2021
— Nick Youngstein (@UnholyUnionNDY) December 30, 2021
Eric DICKerson was a bad boy ☝🏽
— Jayco (@ljc7975) December 30, 2021
— Justin Anderson (@JusAnderson1) December 30, 2021
Dickerson was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999 after finishing his 12-year career with 13,259 yards, currently ninth-best in NFL history.
He’s still known as one of the best backs to ever do it.
And now he’ll forever be known as the guy who had tons of Sex before making history.