Harry Lyles Jr. is going to have to take a bit of a break from his job.
The College Football reporter was visibly absent from ESPN’s Thursday night college football coverage this week. He’s on leave after a DUI arrest this past weekend in Los Angeles.
ESPN has benched Harry Lyles Jr. from appearing on TV. Lyles was noticeably absent from this week’s South Florida-East Carolina game.
Apparently he crashed into a cop car while they were waiting at a pedestrian walk.
Last night, 2 of our officers were stopped at a marked crosswalk as a pedestrian crossed the street. While they were stopped, a vehicle rear ended the back of their car. The driver of that vehicle was nearly 3 x the legal limit and subsequently arrested. pic.twitter.com/1rnBJKxQco
— LAPD Hollywood Division (@LAPDHollywood) October 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
An LAPD spokesman confirmed to The New York Post it was Lyles. His bail was set at $100,000. He was released on bond. He is due in court on Feb. 24.
“We are aware of the situation and are addressing the matter directly,” ESPN said in a statement.
Another black eye for ESPN and its employees.